- LiNK posted a new documentary titled "Hiding" about North Koreans trying to defect to China.
- The Grand Narrative is one of my favorite blogs. Two of James' most recent posts highlight his proficient sense of research and presentation. As always, well done.
- Cao Cao's tomb is fake. How about that?
- She's making rounds again. The grandma who tried 960 times to get her driving license.
- U.S. says thanks but no thanks to the sale of leftover rifles left over from the Korean War. Keep in mind these were to be sold to private collectors. Still, am I the only one who was surprised that "...87,310 M1 Garands and 770,160 M1 Carbines..." were left behind? That seems like quite a cache to leave behind.
- Not that it should be considered news but an increasing number of men in Korea are getting plastic surgery.
- Near and dear to my heart - Texas and Korea together at last. Too bad I was fifty plus years too late.
- Lastly, two new blogs/forums came across my radar: Korea's Information Society and the Korean Sentry.
Apologies for the light posting. New job and a move back to the states has hampered my free time. Hope to get back to reading regularly. In the meantime, here's a delightfully random article on ten lost technologies.