- Korean Studies program looks respectable
- Courses seem interesting enough
- In addition to a young journal they have an exceedingly friendly newsletter
- Scholarships are always a deciding factor. The last two grants are eye-widening
- Maybe I should contact their prospective student service center?
- They even link to other university programs. How helpful!
My only frustration is that I can't seem to find out how much the program costs. I imagine it's comparable to other university programs but as the title of the blog indicates, finances are a deciding factor. Their website has helped to put me in the right direction.